Certificate IV in Business
Course Code: BSB40215, CRICOS Code: 086916M
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
1 semester (18 tuition weeks)
Application Fee: $199
Tuition: $6,300 per semester
Domestic (Full Fee Paying)
Application Fee: $199
Mode of Study
Face to Face/ on campus
Job Roles and Titles May Include:
Administrator, project officer.
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification/s
- With vocational experience assisting in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business qualification. Examples of indicative job roles for candidates seeking entry based upon their vocational experience include accounts clerk, and customer service advisor.
- IELTS band score of 5.5 (Academic or General Version) or equivalent internationally recognised exam result in line with DIBP regulations (http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud/More/Student-Visa-English-Language-Requirements)
- IELTS band score of 5.0 (Academic or General version) then Satisfactory completion of an ELICOS or ESL program up to 20 weeks at upper intermediate level
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification from an English language speaking country
Ozford also offers all students the opportunity to undertake a pre-entry English Proficiency Test (EPT) as part of the student enrolment process. Students can choose to undertake the English Proficiency Test (EPT) to confirm their level of English proficiency. Other students will be encouraged to undertake the English Proficiency Test (EPT) if for any reason there is doubt or concern about their English language Proficiency. Those students who gain less than 70% at the English Proficiency Test (EPT) will be required to undertake an ELICOS or ESL program up to 20 weeks at Upper Intermediate level.
Recognition of Prior Learning provides students an opportunity to have their current skills and competencies recognised. Applicants wishing to have Recognition of Prior Learning should complete the relevant RPL application form available from student administration.
|To achieve a Certificate IV in Business, 10 units must be completed|
|1 core unit plus 9 elective units|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBMGT401||Show leadership in the workplace|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBRSK401||Identify risk and apply risk management processes|
|BSBLDR403||Lead team effectiveness|
|*Electives are subject to change.|
- Observation of group discussions and activities in class
- Short formal and informal tests
- Presentation of Portfolios
- Role plays
- Written assignments