Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Course Code: BSB61015, CRICOS Code: 088702J
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership.
2 semesters (36 tuition weeks) after completion of Diploma of Leadership and Management, Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification.
Application Fee: $200
Tuition: $5,500 per semester
Domestic (Full Fee Paying)
Application Fee: $399
Mode of Study
Face to Face/ on campus
Job Roles and Titles May Include:
Area manager, department manager, regional manager
- IELTS band score of 5.5 (Academic or General Version) or equivalent internationally recognised exam result in line with DIBP regulations (http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud/More/Student-Visa-English-Language-Requirements)
- IELTS band score of 5.0 (Academic or General version) then Satisfactory completion of an ELICOS or ESL program up to 20 weeks at upper intermediate level
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification from an English language speaking country.
Ozford also offers all students the opportunity to undertake a pre-entry English Proficiency Test (EPT) as part of the student enrolment process. Students can choose to undertake the English Proficiency Test (EPT) to confirm their level of English proficiency. Other students will be encouraged to undertake the English Proficiency Test (EPT) if for any reason there is doubt or concern about their English language Proficiency. Those students who gain less than 70% at the English Proficiency Test (EPT) will be required to undertake an ELICOS or ESL program up to 20 weeks at upper intermediate level.
Recognition of Prior Learning provides students an opportunity to have their current skills and competencies recognised. Applicants wishing to have Recognition of Prior learning should complete the relevant RPL application form available from student administration.
|To achieve an Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, 12 units must be completed|
|4 cores unit plus 8 elective units|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBMKG603||Manage marketing process|
|* Elective units are subject to change.|
- Presentation of portfolios
- Role plays and oral questioning
- Observation of group discussion and class participation
- Tests and written assignments.