Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Course Code: BSB61015, CRICOS Code: 088702J
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
Having senior or managerial responsibilities, as an Executive Manager you would oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership.
2 semesters (36 tuition weeks) after completion of Diploma of Leadership and Management, Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification.
Application Fee: $AU 200
Tuition: $AU 10,300
Mode of Study
Face to Face/ on campus
Human Resources Manager
Medical Reception Manager
Admin Supervisor in a health care setting
Medical Records Manager
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification but it is preferred that candidates entering this qualification have substantial vocational experience, in management but without a formal qualification, or have undertaken some previous business/management related studies.International students entering this qualification must have an English Language proficiency level of one of the below:
- IELTS band score of 5.5 or an equivalent internationally recognised exam result in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations (www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Stud/More/Student-Visa-English-Language-Requirements)
- IELTS band score of 5.0 then satisfactory completion of an Upper Intermediate ELICOS or EAL or EAP program up to 20 weeks
- Completion of at least upper intermediate ELICOS from a NEAS quality-endorsed centre (www.neas.org.au/studentsagents) or a member college of English Australia (www.englishaustralia.com.au/)
- studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States
- within two years of your application date have successfully completed in Australia
- a foundation course
- a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or
- a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Recognition of Prior Learning provides students an opportunity to have their current skills and competencies recognised. Applicants wishing to have Recognition of Prior learning should complete the relevant RPL application form available from student administration.Students must be 18 years of age before commencement of VET courses at Ozford College of Business.
|To achieve an Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, 12 units must be completed:|
|4 cores units plus 8 elective units|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|Electives Stream 1 (All Students) (Subject to change)*|
|BSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy|
|BSBMGT621||Design and manage the enterprise quality management system|
|BSBRSG601||Define record keeping framework|
|* Elective units are subject to change.|
|HLTWHS006||Manage personal stressors in the work environment|
|HLTENN034||Contribute to the improvement of clinical practice|
|BSBWHS605||Develop, implement and maintain WHS management system|
|BSBMGT623||Monitor corporate governance activities|
|BSBCOM603||Plan and establish compliance management systems|
|BSBMGT619||Identify and implement business innovation|
|BSBMGT624||Develop and implement corporate social responsibility|
|PSPGOV602B||Establish and maintain strategic networks|
|BSBCUE601||Optimise customer engagement operations|
|BSBCUE604||Develop and maintain a service level strategy|
|BSBCUE605||Develop and maintain customer engagement marketing strategy|
|BSBCUE607||Manage customer engagement centre staffing|
- Presentation of portfolios
- Role plays and oral questioning
- Observation of group discussion and class participation
- Tests and written assignments.