1- Your application
• Read the Ozford brochure, course information, pre-enrolment information and terms & conditions of enrolment (available at www.ozford.edu.au / www.ozfordhe.edu.au)
• Choose an Ozford course that you wish to apply for (English / High School / Vocational / Higher Education)
• Download the Ozford Application Form from www.ozford.edu.au/apply-now/. Or Complete our ONLINE Application via http://soeac.ozford.edu.au/student/apply
• For applicant under 18 years of age, the Parent/Guardian must complete the Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare Form (CAAW) submit together with the application.
• Attach certified/notarised supporting documentation required in English with the application (please refer to “the application check list)
• Send all of the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
2- Application assessment
Upon receiving your application, Ozford will assess the application according to the admissions policies. Student may be required to attend the Genuine Temporary Entrants (GTE) interview at this stage.
3- Offer letter
You will be provided with a written Offer Letter and Student Acceptance Agreement if your application is successful and this will generally take 1 to 3 working days for Ozford programs. Pathway applications may take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
4- Accepting offer
• To accept the offer, sign the Student Acceptance Agreement
• Complete the Homestay and Airport Reception Application Form (if required).
• Send the above documents to Ozford or your local education agent.
5- Making payment
Please click here for payment options.
6- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) will be issued upon receipt of complete Student Acceptance Agreement and relevant tuition fee payment.
7- Visa application
• Include the eCoE(s) with your visa application.
• Please consult your local education agent about visa application matters or visit the Department of Immigration application and Border Protection (DIBP) website for more details on visa application to Australia: www.border.gov.au.
8- Homestay & Airport Pickup
Ozford finalises Homestay and Airport Pickup Process (if applicable).
9- Arriving in Melbourne
• Contact Ozford as soon as you arrive in Australia.
• Attend orientation (Bring your eCoE, offer letter or evidence of payment, passport and copy of your visa to the orientation).
For orientation date visit www.ozford.edu.au/key-dates/orientation-details/