- Read through the OIHE Course Guide (Download Pdf) and course information at www.ozford.edu.au/higher-education/courses/
- Choose your course -Diploma of Business, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Accounting).
- Apply online (click here)
- Attach certified copies of supportive documents required in English
- Forward all documents to OIHE directly firstname.lastname@example.org or to your local education agent.
- To accept the offer, sign the Student Acceptance Agreement
- Complete the Homestay and Airport Reception Application Form (if required).
- Send the above documents to OIHE or your local education agent.
Make payment amount according to student acceptance agreement. Please include your student ID, full name and date of birth as a reference for payment.Fee Payment Methods:
- Online Payments*
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Direct Deposit
- Visit Our Account Office
- Pay by Mail
Account Name: Ozford Institute of Higher Education
Bank: National Australia Bank
BSB No. 083 144
Account No. 247 534 960
Branch Address: 500 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
SWIFT Code: NATAAU3303M
*MasterCard and Visa are accepted
It is important to provide the deposit evidence and student enrolment details to the Ozford Account Office for identification purposes.