- Read through the OIHE Course Guide and course information at www.ozford.edu.au.
- Choose your course -Diploma of Business, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Accounting).
- Apply online
- Attach certified copies of supportive documents required in English
- Forward all documents to OIHE directly email@example.com or to your local education agent.
Upon receiving your application, OIHE will assess the application according to the admissions policies. Student may be required to attend the Genuine Temporary Entrants (GTE) interview at this stage.
You will be provided with a written Offer Letter and Student Acceptance Agreement if your application is successful, this will generally take approximately 1 to 3 working days for OIHE programs.
- To accept the offer, sign the Student Acceptance Agreement
- Complete the Homestay and Airport Reception Application Form (if required).
- Send the above documents to OIHE or your local education agent.
Make payment amount according to student acceptance agreement.
Please include your student ID, full name and date of birth as a reference for payment.
Fee Payment Methods:
Visit Our Account Office
Pay by Mail
Account Name: Ozford Institute of Higher Education
Bank: National Australia Bank
BSB No. 083 144
Account No. 247 534 960
Branch Address: 500 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
SWIFT Code: NATAAU3303M
*MasterCard and Visa are accepted
It is important to provide the deposit evidence and student enrolment details to the Ozford Account Office for identification purposes.
Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) will be issued upon receiving a complete Student Acceptance Agreement and relevant tuition fee payment.
- Include the eCoE(s) with your visa application.
- Please consult with your local education agent about visa application matters or visit the Department of Immigration
and Border Protection (DIBP) website for more details on visa application to Australia: www.border.gov.au
OIHE finalises Homestay and Airport Pickup Process. For more information on Pre-enrolment Information visit at www.ozford.edu.au/oihe