Professor Clive Morley
Member of the Academic Board
PhD (Melb); MA (Stats) (Melb); BA (Hons) (Melb); DipEd (Melb); DipTheology (ACT)
Professor Clive Morley has held appointments at RMIT University as Associate Dean of the College of Business, Head of the School of Management, Deputy Head (Learning and Teaching), Deputy Head (Research), DBA Director and MBA Co-ordinator in the Graduate School of Business. He has extensive experience serving on university committees, including RMIT Academic Board, appointment and promotion panels, Ethics Committees, etc. Externally, experience as a Member of the Academic Board of the Australian Institute of Management, on a Review Panel for the University of the South Pacific MBA program, and inaugural Chair of the School of Applied Economics, Victoria University of Technology, Program Advisory Committee.
Relevant Field of Education: Management and Commerce
Clive was awarded the best journal publication award by the RMIT School of Accounting and an RMIT teaching award for research supervision.
- Morley, C.,Rossello, J.,Santana-Gallego, M. (2014). Gravity models for tourism demand: theory and use. In: Annals of Tourism Research, 48, 1 – 10
- Banerjee, S.,Morley, C. (2013). Professional doctorates in management: toward a practice-based approach to doctoral education In: Academy of Management Learning and Education, 12, 173 – 193
- Morley, C. (2012). Discrete choice analysis and experimental design In: Handbook of Research Methods in Tourism: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, United Kingdom
- Morley, C. (2012). Technique and theory in tourism analysis In: Tourism Economics, 18, 1273 – 1286
- Singh, S.,Morley, C. (2011). Gender and financial accounts in marriage In: Journal of Sociology, 47, 3 – 16
- Inglis, R.,Shelly, M.,Morley, C.,De Lange, P. (2011). A collective, undifferentiated accounting profession: an Australian study In: Accounting and Finance, 51, 711 – 731
- Tareq, M.,Bellamy, S.,Morley, C. (2011). Reform of minority shareholder rights: An international perspective In: Corporate Ownership and Control, 9, 60 – 71
- Morley, C. (2009). Dynamics in the specification of tourism demand models In: Tourism Economics, 15, 23 – 39
- Singh, S.,Morley, C. (2009). Young Australians’ privacy, security and trust in internet bankingIn: OZCHI ’09: Proceedings of the 21st Australian Conference on computer-human interaction: Design: Open 24/7, Melbourne, Australia, 23-27 November 2009
- Watty, K.,Bellamy, S.,Morley, C. (2008). Changes in higher education and valuing the job: the views of accounting academics in Australia In: Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 30, 139 – 151