Your Journey Starts HereOzford is an innovative educational institution offering many opportunities for students to excel. At Ozford, business is driven by one goal: to be the student's better choice. This goal remains at the forefront of all business operations and decisions. Our outstanding staff, first class facilities and practical learning programs will provide you with the tools to achieve your study and professional goals. Our spacious classrooms are bursting with natural light and are equipped with the latest technology to provide a dynamic learning environment. Students also have access to wide-ranging library and online resources, computers, Wi-Fi and internet, printing and kitchen facilities. Melbourne offers the best of all Australian Cities and our campus is walking distance to some of the best shopping, restaurants, museums, theatres, entertainment, sporting venues and tourist attractions. At Ozford we offer local and international students high-quality education and pathways across four main areas:
- Ozford institute of Higher Education (CRICOS No. 03429B)
- Ozford College of Business (vocational education and training) (CRICOS No. 02573B)
- Ozford English Language Centre (CRICOS No. 02501G)
- Ozford College (High School) (CRICOS No. 02427A)
We are dedicated to excellence in education and our commitment is to help you reach your study and career goals. Your success is our success!
BEGINNINGSIn the early 2000s the Ozford brand was conceived and a new provider embarked on a path to fulfil a dream of education and training to both domestic and international students from diverse backgrounds and varied economic and social means.
OZFORD NameCleverly combining a high value name and the playful ‘Oz’ nature, ‘Ozford’ and the Ozford crest with the Australian flag and cockatoo were born, providing powerful symbols of the school’s philosophy, vision and culture.
Where are we now?
- Ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation in education and training.
- Personalised, nurturing environment where students can develop skills and values for their chosen needs.
- Student success – increased number of student job interviews and job placements
- Staff are highly professional, committed and dedicated to Ozford’s philosophy and values.
- Ozford’s programs continue to develop and improve.
- Student feedback indicates students are very pleased with Ozford’s teaching and learning.
- Students consistently report they would recommend Ozford to friends and family.
- Independent Schools Victoria
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training
- NEAS Quality Provider
- English Australia
- International Education Association of Australia
- Professional Associations – CPA and CAA accreditation
- Membership of subject associations across the curriculum
Registrations and Accreditations
- Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA)
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA)