In the early 2000s the Ozford brand was conceived and a new provider embarked on a path to fulfil a dream of education and training to both domestic and international students from diverse backgrounds and varied economic and social means.
Cleverly combining a high value name and the playful ‘Oz’ nature, ‘Ozford’ and the Ozford crest with the Australian flag and cockatoo were born, providing powerful symbols of the school’s philosophy, vision and culture.
Where are we now?
- Ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation in education and training.
- Personalised, nurturing environment where students can develop skills and values for their chosen needs.
- Student success – increased number of student job interviews and job placements
- Staff are highly professional, committed and dedicated to Ozford’s philosophy and values.
- Ozford’s programs continue to develop and improve.
- Student feedback indicates students are very pleased with Ozford’s teaching and learning.
- Students consistently report they would recommend Ozford to friends and family.
- Independent Schools Victoria
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training
- NEAS Quality Provider
- English Australia
- International Education Association of Australia
- Professional Associations – CPA and CAA accreditation
- Membership of subject associations across the curriculum
Registrations and Accreditations
- Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA)
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA)
Onward and Upward Ozford!